The final Act of Guild Wars 2′s first Halloween is here, and we at Guild Wars Insider wouldn’t dream of not giving you a guide!
Step 1: Make your Way to Lion’s Arch
Step 2: ???
Happy Halloween! Also, follow the break for a few tips and trick we’ve found for completing the “Emissary of the Mad King” Achievement
- One trick is to do this on multiple characters. Pumpkin Carves are bound to each character, not to you account, so run around Lion’s arch with an alt if you are still 20 to 30 pumpkins short!
- The Mad Kings Labyrinth is the perfect place to go to finish off any of your remaining Halloween Achievements. There are plenty of Halloween mobs to slay for “Halloween Hunting”, more than a few pumpkins to carve, and plenty of Halloween Events to complete. It is also one of the locations you need to visit for “It’s a Mad King’s Realm”. One stop shopping at it’s finest!
- If you don’t immediately get your title after attending the party, warp out of the zone, then back in to Lion’s Arch. If that does not work, try Logging out, then back in.
- The Mad King does have a present for you… make sure to open it up!
- Note: The Master Carver and Mad King’s Clocktower ARE NOT required for the larger achievement though you do need to visit the Clocktower once, if only just to say hello.