Players new to Guild Wars 2 are going to be awestruck when they get their first look at the massive, dynamic and vibrant world that ArenaNet has created for them. When focused on the bigger picture, it’s often the little stuff we miss out on.
Here are five more tips that will help new players get the most out of the game.
A brief summary of the 5 points:
- Always carry gathering tools, and make sure they’re the proper level.
- Gather EVERYTHING! It will provide you with easy experience.
- How to split stacks in your inventory. (Alt & Drag)
- Know your portals. Use the Lion’s Arch portals for exploration and experience gain.
- Scouts, Hearts and Events: What are they, how they relate and their order of importance.