A small update was released with this week’s maintenance patch. Perhaps the most important change is the addition of the Mad King chests to the Mystic Forge! You can find the recipe in the notes.
- Added Mad King Chests to the Mystic Forge. These chests always have Halloween items such as candy corn, Halloween crafting materials, and Halloween tonics. There’s a rare chance they may also have Halloween skins for weapons and shoulders.
- Added a Mystic Forge recipe to create Mad King Chests: 1 Piece of Candy Corn, 6 Mystery Tonics, 1 Boost (of any kind), and another Boost (of any kind).
- Tactician Footi will now properly build her cannon after being resurrected in Cursed Shore.
- Removed all hidden trick-or-treat bag nodes from Lion’s Arch.
- Halloween-themed PVP items now salvage into the correct materials.
Find the official post here.